Green Life Ceramic Cookware Review
One of the top class ceramic brands on the actual market is definetly Green Life. This company has developed a revolutionary technology called Thermolon. This tech brings the non-stick properties of the ceramic coating while being free of Teflon. This why it doesn’t release toxic fumes no matter how much you heat their cookwares.
So, I decided to make a complete review about the top seller Green Life ceramic cookware.
Table of Contents
- 1 GreenLife 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set
- 2 GreenLife 12 Piece Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Gourmet Cookware Set
- 3 GreenLife 9 Inch x 13 Inch Non-Stick Ceramic Oblong Cake Pan
- 4 Green Life Healthy Economy 9.5″ x 5″ Bake ware Loaf Pan
- 5 GreenLife 12 Cup Non-Stick Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 6 GreenLife 3D Meat & Poultry 11 Inch Non-Stick Ceramic Square Fry Pan
- 7 So, What is the Best Green Life Ceramic Cookware?
This ceramic cookware set was mentioned as one of the best ceramic cookware of 2016, and for good reasons.
The principal attribute that makes it so special is their lightweight pans. They are incredibly easy to handle with no stability issues. The handles are ergonomic and offer extra softness when you touch them.
This set also offers great durability. Their aluminum body is resistant enough. The thick base guarantees an even heat distribution. Its coat is Thermolon ceramic non-stick, which makes cooking and cleaning easy.
The benefit of the Thermolon, besides the non-stick surface, is the heat resistance. Even when you heat up your pans up to 450/850 F° no toxic fumes will be released.
You can find this set in three colors: red, turquoise and black.
It includes: 1-qt protected saucepan, 2-qt protected saucepan, 5-qt protected stockpot, 9 5″/2.6-qt protected skillet, 7″ plus 9. 5″ open up fry pans, slotted spatula, nylon spoon, fish, and skimmer spatula.
- Dishwasher safe
- Incredibly lightweight
- Coated with Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick coating. It’s almost impossible for your meal to stick to the fry pan. You can cook an egg with little oil.
- Oven safe up to 180 Degree Celsius/350 Degree Fahrenheit
- The handle stays cool no matter what temperature you’re using.
- Scratch resistance.
- The pots can result small for some consumers. If you’re interested in a ceramic set that includes a big sauce pan, this might not be your best choice.
This set is the definition of durability and sturdiness thanks to its hard anodize aluminum body.
The Gourmet collection is coated with Thermolon, which is the GreenLife patented safe cooking technology. Even with extremely high temperatures, no toxic fumes will be released.
The outside color of the pans is black but you can choose between three interior colors: white, cream and grey.
This set includes: skillet 9.5″, saucepan 1Qt, saucepan 2Qt, 4.8Qt stockpot, 7″ frypan, 9.5″ frypan, and 2 utensils.
And the best of this set compared with the 14 pieces one is the price.
- Oven-safe stainless steel handles
- Extra durable hard anodized body
- Easy hand-wash
- Manufactured without PFOA
- Compared with the 14 pieces GreenLife set, the Gourmet one is considerably heavy.
This is the perfect go-to pan for baking and heating. As a ceramic pan, nothing sticks to the ceramic coated surface. It has an excellent food release for any kind of meal.
This loaf pan comes in the turquoise used by GreenLife on most of their cookware. It’s a colorful oven-to-table presentation.
Its body is carbon steel coated with non-stick ceramic.
It’s oven safe up to 450 F°. It’s not dishwasher safe, but thanks to the non-stick surface the hand washing is easy.
This is not like your regular loaf pan; its size is very large. The good thing is that you won’t need to split your recipe in two parts.
The sturdy carbon steel body distributes heat very well and cooks a little faster than other brands. I recommend cutting down the baking about 5 minutes because of this.
This is the real solution to the broken muffins that sticks to the pans. The muffins literally fall out. It fits different sizes of liners, and it can bake cupcakes evenly.
This ceramic pan has 2.5 inch bottom cup diameter. So it’s quite larger than regular muffin pans.
If you’re looking for the perfect grill pan, this is what you’re looking for. It is the balanced combination of a ceramic non-stick pan and an efficient grill pan.
- Raised ribbed surface for grilling meats and poultry
- Oven safe up to 350 F°
- Stay-cool bakelite handle with soft touch
- Dishwasher safe
- PFOA, lead and cadmium free
Thermolon—as I’ve mentioned before—is a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. The result is a superb searing and crispy frying.
So, What is the Best Green Life Ceramic Cookware?
GreenLife is an outstanding brand specialized on kitchen tools and cookware. They promote healthy life style through their products. And I’m yet to find one set from them that isn’t made of premium materials.
The technology of Thermolon is patented by GreenLife. This material guarantees that their ceramic coat is safe to use and 100% PFOA, lead and Cadmium free.
Definitely, this is a brand that brings out the chef inside of you!
Tags: Ceramic, green life, thermolon
Categorised in: Reviews