The Woll Diamond Plus is a premium set of German-made non-stick premium cookware. You can find the product either as a 10-piece cookware set (or “lite” version) or as the newer induction cookware set which comes as an 11-piece set.
Both are extremely high-quality products from a prestigious German engineering brand; therefore, it comes as no surprise that the price tag on either set is also at a premium level, to say the least. However, the level of sophistication and technology embedded into these products is truly unparalleled.
Table of Contents
**Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Some of our links are affiliate links
* Thanks to their incredibly sophisticated nanoparticle and titanium composition, these pans and pots are extremely resistant to all forms of scratches and cuts.
* The tiny diamond crystals embedded within its surface makes it totally non-stick and hard to damage.
* Features a sturdy and safe cast handle for easy and secure use.
* Features also safety glass lids for saving energy while cooking, or for use when cooking in the oven.
* The edges have been specially reinforced to resist impact and avoid spilling.
* Totally safe for use inside the oven, and safe to clean using a regular dishwasher.
* Both products come with a limited lifetime warranty included.
* The first of its kind to use genuine diamond crystals for a premium quality build.
* Due to the diamonds within in, the surfaces will conduct heat much faster and more efficiently. Food will get cooked more evenly across the pan since there are no colder or hotter spots on it.
* Can be placed in the oven in up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (or 260 degrees Celsius) without damaging the surfaces in any way. The product is PFOA free.
* In addition, if you buy the induction cookware set, you can safely use the products with an induction stove.
What´s included in each of the sets?
When you purchase the Woll Diamond Plus, you have a choice as to whether you would prefer the regular version (for use with normal stoves), or the induction version (if you have an induction stove). Depending on which version you decide to buy, you will either get a ten-piece set or an eleven-piece set.
The ten-piece set (the regular version), comes with the following items included:
- An 8-inch frying pan.
- A 9.5-inch frying pan.
- A saucepan, with lid (7 inches), with a 2.1 Qt capacity.
- A 3.2 Qt saucepan, with lid (8 inches).
- A 6.3 Qt stock pot, with lid (11 inches).
- A 3.7 Qt sauté pan, with lid (11 inches).
On the other hand, the induction set includes all of the above, plus an 11-inch wok.
Now, having seen some of the main features of the Diamond Plus cookware sets, let´s have a quick look at some of their most notable pros and cons.
* They are high-quality premium products made in Germany, incorporating the most advanced in technology and the latest in German engineering knowledge. In a day and age when most of our everyday items are manufactured in Asia at minimum cost (and, let´s face it, often to the detriment of quality and durability), the importance of this product having been made and engineered in Germany cannot be overstated. Obviously, this also reflects in the price tag, as expected in these cases.
* They are extremely durable and sturdy, being in fact noticeably heavier than other non-stick cookware sets out there. Although not anywhere near as heavy as cast-iron pieces, the Diamond Plus is decisively better built and more resistant than most of its competitors, by a large margin.
* The unique nanoparticle technology used to design its surface, which also incorporates diamond crystals in its composition, makes it extremely resistant to use and any form of damage. We all know that non-stick surfaces are usually not the most resistant or durable of cookware surfaces, and it is not uncommon to hear complaints from customers about pans not lasting for longer than merely a few months under heavy use; however, in the case of the Diamond Plus, feedback seems to suggest that there have been no such issues whatsoever, even after a year or more.
* Completely smooth interior surfaces, with no visible rivets or any other irregularities which might gather dirt over time.
* The most obvious disadvantage of these sets is their high price. They do cost significantly more than most “normal” cookware sets, and the fact of the matter is that many people will simply not be willing (or able) to put out that kind of money, no matter how high the quality may be. Even though there is little doubt that the Diamond Plus does deliver your money´s worth in more ways than one, it does come down to whether somebody is interested in spending such large amounts of cash on something that can be essentially acquired by a tiny fraction of the cost. However, it should be noted that the difference in quality, durability, and sturdiness of the materials is noticeable.
* Is it PTFE free? Woll markets these sets explicitly as PFOA free, and thus safe for consumers, but they do not mention anything regarding it being PTFE free. If this is a concern for you, you might need to look further into this before making a decision about the product.
* Some customers have reported issues with the lifetime warranty, claiming that the company will not honor the warranty if A) the pan has been used with extremely high heat, or B) it has been used with butter and/or olive oil. But, it should be noted that this is an uncorroborated account from possibly an isolated case. Anyway, it may be wise to do some research into the possible conditions of the warranty.
Overall Woll Diamond Plus Review
The Final Verdict
As we can see from the features mentioned above, the Woll Diamond Plus cookware sets (whether the regular 10-piece set or the induction 11-piece set) are extremely high-quality, premium level kitchenware items in every sense of the word.
If you´re looking for the ultimate in durability, sturdiness, and resistance to damage (and you don´t mind spending a significant amount of money on such a purchase), then the Diamond Plus might be just the thing for you.